Sunday 1 May 2011

Deals at Sedo on great domains


.com domains
Domain Forums have become rampant with speculators that claim, there is a slim chance nowadays of finding good domains at decent prices. I am not sure if that is a defense tactic being used to dissuade new speculators, or just a mindset of people that have become to lazy to do a little searching.  I decided to test this theory and see how long I would have to search or how hard it would be to find a good domain name, on the market for a decent price. I spent30 minutes looking at 3 different sites and found that sedo actually had a few nice deals available. The results are as follows. And as always if you disagree that these are overpriced or not good domains, feel free to reply and tell me that I am wrong :)
TaxReport.com $500
RightLoans.com $76
NationalFinancing.com $1,188
OwnDomains.com $200
BooksReview.com $895
ToyGames.com $370
HostServices.com $200
HostingServices.com $1000
DrSex.com $500
BestGay.com $500
GayChannel.com $500
DotHosting.com $1500
Teaching.info $1800

No comments:

Post a Comment